Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod is a client-only mod that allows the player to switch between sneak and sprint, and also contains various great features listed below.
Press the sneak button to turn sneaking on/off as Toggle Sneak is active.
Turn the Toggle Sneak option on and off by pressing “G” key by default and be able to change this key in Control Options.
Stay still on a ladder while chatting in MP or playing chest
Holding the forward button makes you sprint while Toggle Sprint option is on. It can be changed on and off via the keybinding, which defaults to “C” and can be changed in the Options Menu.
How to install Toggle Sneak/Sprint
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.