Tool Stats 1.20.1-1.16.5 – this small but very useful modification has a feature to display hidden parameters of tools and weapons, for example: Harvest Level, Mining Efficiency and Enchantability. Now each player will be able to more consistently calculate the productivity of each tool and more efficiently spend resources on more useful items.
Displaying the Harvest Level and the Mining Efficiency parameters only works with items that have tier functions. This means that you can use it in conjunction with other modifications that contain custom multi-level picks, swords, shovels, and other tools.
How to install Tool Stats
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by DarkhaxDev