By installing Tree Chopper 1.17.1-1.16.5 modification, the player will be able to get rid of the difficulties associated with the extraction of wood. Just cut off the bottom part of the tree, and all the other blocks on top will fall to the ground. That is, the whole tree will be broken.
In addition, you can cut the tree in the usual way – one block at a time, in other cases, use the combination of “Shift” and the right button. For the Fabric option, there are more realistic moments associated with cutting thick branches, that is, the script takes into account the number of blocks in the trunk and branches, so the player will need to cut a large tree in parts.
How to install Tree Chopper
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: magneticflux_