After installing this modification, fishing in the game world will be fully automated, because you just need to throw the fishing rod only once to run the script, and the rest will be done for you by an Autofish 1.19.4-1.16.5 tweak, namely: catching fish, cutting when it bites, and then throw the fishing rod again.
Agree that this is one of the useful options for AFK, because now you will have time to go and make coffee or eat, and then continue the game with some fish in your interior. It is also compatible with custom additional fish addons. For example, it can be useful if you need to catch particularly rare species of fish that will become excellent pets in a home aquarium or use them to get rare items.
How to install Autofish
- For fabric version: install Fabric API
- For Rift version: install Rift API
- For LiteLoader version: install LiteLoader API
- Download and install Forge with Cloth Config API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: troyboy50