The Undergarden 1.18.2-1.15.2contains a dark Underground World that is located under Bedrock. The local flora has adapted to quite difficult conditions and is able to grow anywhere, regardless of the presence of light! It is home to very strange creatures that are being chased by the monsters of the mysterious Kingdom!
Embark on an exciting journey into an unknown world to find many new resources from which you can craft very powerful sets of armor as well as magical weapons. Additionally, the author added more than 5 music tracks that immerse the player in a completely unique gameplay. To teleport to this world, the player must use a Catalyst item on a stone teleport instead of a lighter.
How to install The Undergarden
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by Quek04 and screembob