Underwater Enchanting 1.19-1.12.2 – this little tweak-mod will let you enjoy the enchantment even if you are underwater! Now the enchantment table will “find” bookcases under water, which will allow you to obtain the maximum levels of enchantments!
This small survival mod is created to correct the vanilla balance, because it was supposed to happen at the time of the Aquatic Update release, but the developers missed this point. If you spend a lot of time underwater or have an underwater bunker, then collecting resources underwater will become even easier and it will be more logical and understandable to add enchantment to weapons or armor.
How to install Underwater Enchanting
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Serilum