This command introduces a “unlucky” block that contains 55 different effects, 35 of which are bad: generating streams of water and lava, spawning various monsters, or for example generating traps around a character in the world of Minecraft.
How to use Unlucky Blocks
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever