Vic’s Modern Warfare 1.12.2 allows you to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of battle with the use of modern guns. This contains a huge number of weapons, each of which has its own lethal power and ammunition. Additionally, the player will be able to wear various army camouflage sets. One of the disadvantages of this mod is the lack of reload animation.
How to install Vic’s Modern Warfare
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
When I press R to reload it doesn’t do anything. I had the right gun and ammo. I’m on Minecraft 1.12.2.
when i open inventory on page 2 or 3 it crashes my game