Ancient Warfare 1.12.2 is a very excellent modification that will complement the vanilla gameplay with new features. Now you can meet a new random structure that gradually develops from the village to the whole castle. To speed up this process, the player can fill the warehouses with resources and the NPCs will do the rest.
Additionally, it contains various mechanisms that will replace the usual automatic farms. These mechanisms have 3D models of windmills and water mills, grain and crop warehouses, etc. This will definitely appeal to players who prefer to survive in the villages.
How to install Ancient Warfare
- Download and install Forge
- Install CodeChickenLib
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.