Stoneholm 1.19.4 modification is designed to add a new kind of villages to the generation of your world, which will be generated underground in the form of intricate corridors! To get there, just find the entrance on the surface and go explore the unique underground labyrinths and their owners!
This type of generation will appeal to those players who like adventures and exploring villages. Now you can find it in almost any biome, even where the vanilla engine is not able to generate it. Additionally, the author tried to introduce villages underground as carefully and harmoniously as possible, so that you can spend a lot of time there to enjoy the beauty of the environment.
How to install Stoneholm
- Download and install Fabric with Cloth Config API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: TheGrimsey