Despite the fact that the Wall-Jump 1.18.2-1.12.2 is a small tweak modification but it will give you the opportunity to climb the walls and even cling to them by pressing the Shift button. You can also adjust a number of parameters, including: the height of the jump on the wall, the button to use it, setting the speed of the run, and even the minimum height for damage.
This type of parkour is available in various popular games, such as Assassin creed or Prince of Persia, but now it will be available in Minecraft. Use this to surprise monsters and make very difficult terrain sections.
How to install Wall-Jump!
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: genandnic