The Web Displays 1.12.2-1.7.10 mod will allow you to install a huge screen through which you can enter the browser to watch videos, listen to music or something else. The creation process is very realistic and technological, because you will learn how to create pixels, matrices, lighting, dark zones and other small details.
The screen size can be a minimum of 16×16 blocks, but after activation it will get something like 200×200 pixels. As you know, many players dream of getting a working TV or computer for their home. Now you have a great opportunity to upgrade your smart home and make it a rich mansion.
How to install Web Displays
- Download and install Forge with Chromium Embedded Framework (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.