Wild Explorer 1.16.5 is an excellent adventure modification that contains about 20 biomes in all vanilla dimensions. In each new location, you will find beautiful landscapes, unknown blocks, hidden and huge random structures, and the player will also have the opportunity to craft many decorative and useful things.
Now you can go in search of pumpkin pastures biome that are very similar to the locations from Minecraft: Dungeons. The pink and white cherry oak forests will allow you to plunge into the world of incredible and unforgettable beauty. In NetherWorld, you will find Tritanopia, Achromatopsian and Protanopian galleries that have a unique mystical atmosphere and many beautiful decorative blocks. Additionally, you can find a new bios in Ender World called Dark amaranth forest, where there are blocks created from Ender matter.
How to install Wild Explorer
- Download and install Fabric with Dawn API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Hugman_76 Official Discord