A cool and fairly global mod that adds more than four dozen mobs, new biomes, and even a new dimension. Also added new weapons, tools, and many different things, such as rings and amulets. Ability to use the shield. There is a special slot for it, which can be seen by clicking I button, opening a new inventory.
- 40+ new mobs (+5 variations of one mob)
- 1 new dimension, 6 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow, morytania, volcanic (each with custom blocks)
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees)
- A magical weapon that absorbs runes
- 2 new range weapons
- Many melee weapons and armor
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don’t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want
- Several structures based on Runescape buildings
- Treasure Trails
- New Inventory – Press I
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything)
Fun thing to see: Spawn two Maxed Players close to each other. Set difficulty to hard. Enjoy the chaos!
How to install Wildycraft
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.