Wireless Redstone FE 1.20-1.19.2 can significantly simplify all your redstone schemes, this is possible due to the fact that it adds wireless signal transmission to the game. Use special transmitters and receivers to encrypt and decode signals.
By placing the receivers next to the redstone mechanisms, the player can activate them remotely, and this will save a lot of resources and time, because you no longer need to clear a lot of space, build a mechanism, and then bury it back. This will greatly simplify your game!
How to install Wireless Redstone FE
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Razzokk, Mr_Troble