Additional Additions 1.20.2-1.19.4 modification will make various additions that are used for crafting copper, amethyst and a glowing ink bag! Among the novelties will be ropes for quick ascent and descent, as well as a key for rotating blocks and even a crossbow, which is combined with a telescope!
Additionally, it will appeal to those players who are looking for ways to automate some vanilla redstone mechanisms, and it also has many features to improve default armor sets.
- Use ropes to easily climb up and down.
- Copper patina is extracted by scraping the oxidizing layer off the copper. Use it for construction, redstone and more.
- The wrench has the feature of rotating blocks. You can put it in the dispenser to automatically rotate the blocks.
- Rose gold is an alloy consisting of gold and copper. Upgrade Gold Items on the Blacksmith’s Table with a Copper Ingot.
- A crossbow with a spyglass is used to zoom in on your target using Shift key.
- Watering can be used to boost plant growth.
- New dishes, including Sweet Berry Pie, Fried Eggs and Apple with honey.
- The amethyst lamp does not illuminate the area, but reduces the appearance of mobs within a radius of 8 blocks.
- Glow sticks have a feature to illuminate the area where you throw them.
How to install Additional Additions
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: dqu1jjj, Avila27