Assorted Tools 1.16.5 modification consists of a number of different tools with unique abilities, for example: hammers for destroying multiple blocks with just one hit, pokeball for catching mobs, magic wands for quickly building structures, as well as it will add boomerangs and even a chicken costume for additional jumps and soft falls from a height!
- Hammers can be used to quickly clear the area, but you will not get any more profit because this way you will not get back the items
- Magic wands have the following features: Build, Mine and Break), switch them to different modes using the Z button. There are also updated versions of each of them
- Boomerangs have a huge number of uses, for example, the player can activate buttons, grab items and perform other actions while getting the boomerang back
- Multitools are used as all the tools at once. To create this, you will need a Sword, a Shovel, a Pickaxe, a Hoe, an Axe, and 4 pieces of the same material, such as wood, iron bars, gold, or diamonds
How to install Assorted Tools
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Grim3212