Bag of Yurting 1.17.1-1.15.2 modification adds special bags with yurts, in which you can put a lot of resources or even build a small house 3x3x3 (This is something like a 3D chest in which you can teleport and take the necessary resources).
The author has provided several options for bags with yurts, for example, the simplest bag with a size of 1x1x1 intended for storing only one chest, or you can craft a 3x3x3 bag inside which you can put other useful tools. This is very useful for survival because you no longer need to install a stove or workbench many times, just use a portable house with all the necessary resources and spend more time on mining or adventures.
How to install Bag of Yurting
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.