Colytra 1.19.2-1.16.5 is a very useful armor modification that will allow you to combine any kind of bib together with the elytra. To do this, just use the anvil. This also has some logical changes for novice players because in many games, the main characters use these things at the same time.
Thus you will be able to use the elytra without losing part of your armor set. In addition, the mod has support for the Baubles and the Quark addon. If you are used to moving quickly in the game, then this tweak will definitely appeal to you because now you do not need to drag the bib back to its slot.
How to install Colytra
- Download and install Forge with Caelus API (Contained inside the archive) or Fabric with Fabric API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: TheIllusiveC4