Bamboo is a universal plant and you can make a lot of different furniture things from it. Therefore, the author of Bamboo Everything 1.19.2-1.18.2 modification decided to add to your minecraft a set of different blocks that could be made from it, for example: stairs, hatches, doors, fences, semi-blocks, gates.
Green decor elements in your home will look very beautiful and harmonious, especially if you build a house somewhere in the jungle or near the forest. You can combine bamboo elements with vanilla ones and this is a very simple way to decorate rooms or the facade of a house.
How to install Bamboo Everything
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.