The Better Animals Plus 1.18.2-1.12.2mod is designed to diversify your game world with new creatures, there are a lot of real or fantastic types. This will add neutral and many hostile mobs, and even create a new mini-boss. All new mobs will have their own unusual aesthetics with behavior and high-quality 3D model.
All creatures are disbanded in different biomes, which will make each biome unique in its own way. For example, in the forest biome, you can find magical deer, unicorns and many vile creatures that hide under the leaves of trees.
How to install Better Animals Plus
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.