With the Better Beacon Placement 1.19.2-1.12.2 tweak-mod, the player can easily and very simply create beacon pyramids. To do this, use the right mouse button on the main block while holding the building materials blocks (to use the entire stack at once, use the Shift-RMB combination).
The author also provided a feature of rapid destruction of the pyramids, it is enough to break the beacon and all the other nearby blocks also collapse. You can disable or enable this function in the config file (Change true to false for breakBeaconBaseBlocks and dropReplacedBlockTopBeacon parameters).
How to install Better Beacon Placement
- Download and install Forge with Collective (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Serilum