Advanced XRay 1.17.1-1.16.5 is a great xray mod/cheat that allows you to see the coveted ores through other blocks as well as the ability to activate Fulbright. Through its hack interface, you can select the desired ores or the distance within which they are displayed and even add to the list of ores from third-party mods.
This feature-rich mod will make finding rare blocks or ore easier in your world, even if you need to find ores from custom modifications because this hack will update the list of blocks in real time. Just select the desired blocks and you’re done! Use backslash to activate the functions. Press the G key to open the settings menu.
As you know, the first cheats were developed in the form of a regular texture pack, and then it was improved to get data from Optifine, but now it also has options for Forge and Fabric, which makes them almost invisible on servers. The huge arsenal of core Fabric tools with Forge makes it possible to add customized GUIs in which the player can select the desired settings. Among the popular settings, you can choose colors for the necessary blocks, add or decrease transparency, prohibit the display of useless objects such as grass, earth blocks, paths, etc. Basically, the advanced nature of these hacks is to more flexibly configure the search for the blocks that you are looking for.
How to install Advanced XRay
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.