Brewing Guide 1.17.11-1.16.221 is a useful addon that replaces the “How to play” button with the brewing guide button in Minecraft. Useful addition for beginners who do not know the recipes of potions or for those who have forgotten the recipes and properties of potions.
The guide describes the processes of creating potions, their properties, how to add other ingredients to them, how to brew potions, what effects they give, as well as all the detailed schemes for them. A great idea to replace an unnecessary and little-used button.
- Detailed diagrams and instructions for brewing
- Does not replace vanilla recipes
- An excellent replacement for an unnecessary button
How to install Brewing Guide
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)