Gravestones 1.18.0-1.17.40 is a useful addon that adds tombstones after your death in the game world. By installing this in Minecraft Bedrock you will be able not to lose your items after death, as well as quickly get to the place of the last death.
After respawning, you get a key with which you can teleport and pick up your items. The main feature is that except for you, no one can open the tombstone to pick up your things.
- The ability to teleport to the last player death place
- Do not create a lot of tombstones, otherwise with a large number of them you will be looking for the right one for a long time
- Suitable for both multiplayer and single player
- If you died in lava try to remove the lava around the stone so that your items do not burn when you pick them up
If you lost a key you can create a new one with iron, bone and red stone
How to install Gravestones
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)