yStructures 1.16-1.14 is a useful addon/mod for your Minecraft Bedrock, which adds a large number of random structures with different options to the game, and this will depend on the biome you are in.
Random structures are great for restoring health or hiding from enemies, and you can also find a lot of useful items, weapons, or potions inside. All useful items are selected specifically according to biomes. Each biome generates its own unique structure (tower, Bastion, castle, small or large house, and their design depends on the biome in which it is located).
- A wide variety of structures
- Unique design for each biome
- Excellent shelter from enemies
- Useful items in each building
- Does not replace standard items and structures
How to install yStructures
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)