Cart Complete 1.12.2 modification allows the player to create cool carts from a variety of metals! You will also have a unique opportunity to place absolutely any ordinary blocks inside them! Cart Complete is a very useful modification!
This is mainly used to make it realistic to transfer items from the mine to your chest, because other modifications use pipes or quantum mechanics to transfer resources. With these it is much more pleasant to survive because every time you will see a realistic picture of how your resources are transferred to the right mechanisms and this is very cool.
How to install Cart Complete
- Download and install Forge
- Install MetalChests
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.