Thanks to the Cauldron Brewing you will be able not only to place various liquids in the boiler, but also to cook potions directly in it, by throwing all necessary ingredients (of course vanilla recipes are used).
In order to start brewing a potion, you will need a cauldron, fire and fire powder.
- First place the fire and put the fire powder in it.
- On top of the fire put the boiler.
- Pick up the fire powder and click on the boiler right mouse button, you will hear a sound and the boiler will be ready to work.
- Now you can fill the pot with the right ingredients.
- During the preparation of the potion, the liquid in the cauldron will begin to boil.
To get thrown objects into the boiler, use shift + right mouse button.
How to install Cauldron Brewing
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.