The Compressed Blocks 1.16.5-1.15.2 modification allows you to clear your inventory by compressing items to 3,486,784,101 items in a single slot. Some items are compressed as much as possible, but some can only be compressed by half. You will notice how the icon changes in the inventory after compressing items.
If a certain item is compressed to the limit, it will turn into a black hole and will have a black icon. The modification for 1.15.2 version will also allow you to create enhanced diamond tools using new blocks and sticks.
How to install The Compressed Blocks
- For fabric version: install Fabric API
- For forge version: install Forge API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.