With the Switch Bow 1.16.5-1.12.2 your game world will have a new weapon-a fully upgraded bow, quiver and more than thirty types of arrows with various interesting and completely unique features. Feel like a real Archer who can challenge even the most powerful boss!
For convenience, you can get about 9 stacks of arrows in a small quiver or 18 stacks in a large one. Additionally, it contains many improvements and effects for the crossbow, so it can get a reload speed like a bow. Interesting types of arrows include powerful diamond-tipped arrows, teleporting arrows, explosive arrows, ice arrows, etc.
How to install Switch Bow
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: White_Draco