Flonters 1.17.1-1.16.5 – this modification will decorate biomes with many new different flowers that have different shapes and colors. All of them are created only for decoration, you can put them in pots and then decorate the house or decorate some territory using an interesting design and style of planting flowers.
Flowers in Minecraft are very popular because the types of vegetation are currently very small and you only have a choice between flowers, grass or bushes. In the vanilla version of the game, the variety of colors is narrow, but the Flonters mod will perfectly solve this problem and you will have a huge number of options for all your creative ideas.
How to install Flonters
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: yoghurt4c