Construction Wand 1.16.5-1.14.4 modification adds new construction tools that allow you to place up to 1024 blocks at a time! There will also be a unique mode available in which the player can put block after block that you are looking at. This will significantly speed up the construction of large projects.
First you need to craft a wand. The more expensive the ingredients used in crafting the more powerful it will get features. For example, a stone wand has only 120 uses and can build up to 9 blocks at a time, but a diamond wand has more than 1,500 uses and can build up to 128 blocks at a time.
Basically, you can do everything by using the shift button and mouse buttons.
- Press Shift+RMB – to change modes from default to Angel
- Shift+Scroll – allows you to change the direction
- N button – activates the standard settings
- Shift+N – activates one of two additional settings
- Shift+Ctrl – shows the last installed blocks by highlighting them with a green outline
- Shift+Ctrl+RMB – to cancel the last action.
How to install Construction Wand
- Download and install Forge
- Download a Mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\ Roaming\.minecraft\mods