Construction Wand 1.19.2-1.14.4 modification adds new construction tools that allow you to place up to 1024 blocks at a time! There will also be a unique mode available in which the player can put block after block that you are looking at. This will significantly speed up the construction of large projects.
First you need to craft a wand. The more expensive the ingredients used in crafting the more powerful it will get features. For example, a stone wand has only 120 uses and can build up to 9 blocks at a time, but a diamond wand has more than 1,500 uses and can build up to 128 blocks at a time.
Basically, you can do everything by using the shift button and mouse buttons.
- Press Shift+RMB – to change modes from default to Angel
- Shift+Scroll – allows you to change the direction
- N button – activates the standard settings
- Shift+N – activates one of two additional settings
- Shift+Ctrl – shows the last installed blocks by highlighting them with a green outline
- Shift+Ctrl+RMB – to cancel the last action.
How to install Construction Wand
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.