Craftable Utilities 1.16.5-1.16.4 modification will add two scrolls for you! One of which will allow you to teleport to the spawn point, and the other – to the point of final death. A special element will also be added that will allow you to instantly extract obsidian (the item itself will disappear).
Basically it has a sethome theme that is used in other modifications, but here it has very balanced consumable items. Now you can use teleports more efficiently and thus save time on moving between saved points, as well as quickly return items by teleporting to the place of death.
How to install Craftable Utilities
- Download and install Fabric, Cardinal Components API, Library Of Exile (The last two are contained in the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.