Dark Utilities 1.19.4-1.12.2 modification adds a lot of extremely useful items to your regular Minecraft, which will allow you to make completely new pipelines, traps, and many other very useful mechanisms. This mod is sure to be useful to you in survival!
The new redstone tweaks will make it possible for signals to interact with a large number of blocks. New traps can control the behavior of mobs and you can also set the delay of triggering the trap.
- Vector plates are flat rotating blocks that can move mobs and other creatures
- Mob filters are blocks that allow certain types of mobs to pass through them
- The sleep spell will passively prevent the effects of insomnia while it is in the inventory
- The Redstone randomizer is a redstone component that turns on and off randomly.
How to install Dark Utilities
- Download and install Forge with Runelic and PigPen (Contained inside the archive)
- Install Bookshelf
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: DarkhaxDev