This modification will send you to explore a mysterious dimension, completely filled with unique biomes, mobs, mystical structures and also mysterious dungeons! The Dark Below 1.12.2 is focused on adventure and exploration, as well as a variety of mechanics that will eventually lead you to the final boss!
Some places are based on various scary legends and this additionally add more atmosphere to the dungeons. There are 4 biomes in total, and in each of them you can find additional locations. Explore more locations to discover the basics of dark magic and become a real dark mage who is several times stronger than the vanilla mage.
How to install The Dark Below
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.