Here Spirit 1.19-1.18.2 is a very interesting modification that was inspired by Soulshards, which will allow you to collect the souls of mobs, as well as put them in a special cage, and then create full-fledged copies of these very mobs!
To begin with, the player will need to craft a multiblock from a piece of soul and surround it with 4 blocks of lapis lazuli. Set fire to the soul sand and throw a shard of amethyst into the soul Fire to create a Soul Crystal. All blocks and the amethyst cluster will be used up when created.
Next, to create a soul cage, break the spawner to get a broken spawner. You can then use this broken spawner to create a Soul Cage by throwing it into the soul fire with soul sand as the base, with obsidian placed on each side of the block (excluding the underside).
How to use?
How to install Spirit
- Download and install Fabric or Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: codexadrian, abused_master, PricelessKoala, MsRandom1