This major modification will add mysterious blood magic to your favorite Minecraft. Blood magic 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a secret and very ancient art that uses all the secrets that blood hides to gain amazing power.
The player will open a number of opportunities, including for example, you can improve new magic items up to tier 7.for each of the tier you will need to create new altars and improve the previous ones. Embark on a long adventure in search of secret ingredients and relics to gradually advance further in the study of this ancient magic.
How to install Blood Magic
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
- Official detailed guide
- WayofTime – main developer
- TehNut – conception, author
- Yulife – 3D modeling artist
- CyanideX – 3D modeling artist
- BBoldt – 3D modeling artist