Blood Arsenal 1.12.2 is a popular addon for Blood Magic, giving your game a huge number of different new items, including: new tools, armor, food, rituals, functional and decorative blocks, amulets, and even the real ring.
All these innovations greatly simplify the early game and some stages of the late game. Use this mod to add many magical items to your world. Some blocks and items have unique mechanics for using or interacting with other creatures.
How to install Blood Arsenal
- Install Forge
- Install Blood Magic
- Install Baubles
- For 1.12.2: Install Tinkers’ Construct
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.