Here DecoCraft 1.12.2 is a great mod that adds over 200 new pieces of furniture with different themes and directions. From which you can create about 3000 multi-colored and multi-shaped similar options. Now your game world will get more decorative options that include musical instruments, tables, chairs, columns, structures, statues, cutlery, and more.
To get started, basically you’ll only need 2 items: decobench and decowand. The first item is the basis for the installation of all new blocks, and the second has the feature to change the color, direction and size of the furniture.
Recipe for Decobench:
Recipe for Decowand:
How to install DecoCraft
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.