With this interesting Statues 1.19-1.12.2 mod you can now get a set of small decorative statuettes that not only makes a wonderful decoration for your home, but also has a cool original item inside that will drop out after you break it, just right-click.
These new decorative elements can be placed absolutely anywhere, even on the table or somewhere near the entrance to the house and it will be very cool. Now you can easily decorate any room and create a variety of furniture adding new statuettes to their design. It also has features to make small homes more cozy, so it’s one of the easiest ways to add more creative ideas and make survival more diverse.
How to install Statues
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: ShyNieke and Mrbysco