Decorative 1.17.1-1.16.5 modification is designed to add a set of modern decorative blocks with high-quality 3D models that will allow you to equip homes and city streets. You will also have asphalt ore from which you can craft blocks of asphalt!
This is a huge pack of decorations that contains various categories for example, there are Christmas themes, modern furniture and accessories, kitchen furniture and much more. There are many original ideas that will perfectly decorate any room or front and back yards, so this is a great option to diversify the creative mode. All recipes can only be viewed via REI mod.
How to install Decorative
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by Motschen
YOUR MOD İS NOT WORKİNG JUST FİX İT
You may have moved the entire archive to the mods folder. You need to extract the jar file and move it to the mods folder.