With the Double Bladed Axe 1.16.1-1.15.2 modification, a new weapon will appear in minecraft – a double sided axe, its speed is quieter than a sword, but it is a little more powerful and can attack several opponents at once within a radius of two blocks! You can also improve the axe by combining it with various potions in the crafting stack!
Double axe is somewhat reminiscent of the old PvP mechanics, so it will definitely appeal to old players or those who like to fight against huge crowds of monsters. The author also added a certain feature that is not found in other weapon modifications, for example, if the enemy survives after a hit, it will significantly slow down the enemy.
How to install Double Bladed Axe
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.