Wither Hoe 1.19-1.12.2 modification is designed to add an extremely powerful weapon that will give you the power of Wither: you can fly, attack from a distance with skulls, and get a serious boost to your characteristics!
This very powerful weapon has hard-to-find ingredients for the recipe, and not as much durability so it is a very balanced weapon for survival mode. In close-range combat, this deals about 20 points of damage and about 10 for long-range attacks. You can also get a secret improved version of Wither Hoe in creative mode. This can destroy any blocks and deal more than 1000 points of damage.
How to install Wither Hoe
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.