Wither Skeleton Tweaks 1.18.1-1.12.2 – with this modification instead of the usual skeletons in the Hell will spawn Wither Skeletons. They will always drop various fragments of which it is possible to collect the new bone swords and skulls (the probability of drop is very small). In addition, the Wither Skeleton Tweaks will add two unique swords.
To collect unique swords you will need to get several bone swords as well as many different hard-to-find resources from Nether World. New swords can be enchanted and then they will be much stronger than diamond.
How to install Wither Skeleton Tweaks
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Shadows_of_Fire