PizzaCraft 1.16.5-1.12.2 modification gives the player a unique opportunity to open your own pizzeria, where you can become not only a chef who prepares excellent pizza, but also its peddler! Now you will have quite an interesting culinary experience and several ways to prepare this favorite dish.
You will be able to generate a huge pizzeria in which there are standard halls for guests, cash registers, a showcase of goods, a kitchen, a cleaning room and other small rooms that are stuffed with appropriate devices and furniture. In the kitchen, you will find fully working mechanisms for making dough, slicing ingredients, and a pizza oven.
How to install PizzaCraft
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.