Use the Wither Skeleton Totem 1.20.1-1.16.5 to find unique skeletal totems in hell that can be broken and placed anywhere! Next to them, the player will be able to get more drops from various mobs, but the mobs will be slightly enhanced.
Put it somewhere to get an improved farm of mobs because you can get more different resources from them. Skeleton Totem is an improved alternative to the regular Spawner and it can be used in your mechanisms for extracting resources and experience. In Nether World, this will make survival a little more difficult, but you can always break it down and move it to the Upper World.
How to install Wither Skeleton Totem
- For fabric version: install Fabric API
- For forge version: install Forge API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.