Eldritch Mobs 1.19.2-1.16.5 is a port of the popular Infernal Mobs modification, with which a mob can randomly get a certain “class”. With these classes, mobs will have increased health, unique abilities, as well as after death, the player can get more experience and of course unique items!
Now your usual PvE will turn into an exciting and fun random activity that will appeal to most experienced players because every time you can die or get a lot of precious things.
There are 3 classes in total: Elite, Ultra and Eldritch.
- Elite mobs have 4 times more health, 4 random dangerous abilities, but the player gets 16 times more experience and even enchanted items. To generate this, type the following command: /summon_elite “insert entity id”;
- Ultra mobs have 6 times more health points, 8 random abilities, but give 32 times more experience and elite items or treasures. To generate it, enter this command: /summon_ultra “insert entity id”;
- Eldritch mobs have 8 times more health points, 12 random abilities, but the player can get 48 times more experience, Elite with Ultra random loot and Ender treasures.
How to install Eldritch Mobs
- Download and install Fabric with Cardinal Components (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: cyborg_pigeon