This modification will replace the intelligence of some monsters, making them much smarter and more deadly! Now the game will become much more interesting and just one of your mistakes can be fatal! Zombies will be able to destroy blocks, skeletons will shoot more accurately and further, and creepers will walk during detonation!
- There is a 25% chance to sleep with XRay (They will be able to find the player, even if they don’t see him).
- They will be able to see the player at a distance of 64 blocks.
- 5% chance to get sleepy with the “Walking fuse” property. This property makes them walk during the explosion, and not stand still.
- 5% chance to spawn with the “Ignore walls” property. It causes them to explode, even if there is a wall between the player and the creeper.
- 5% chance to get sleepy with the “Violation” property. The creeper will try to make a hole in the wall to let other mobs in.
- 5% chance of launching into the air. When they are within the player’s reach (depending on the power of the explosion), they ignite and rush at the player.
- 1% chance to appear as a Creeper Sin.
- Now they can shoot at the player from a distance of up to 64 blocks, much more accurately and run away from players who come too close.
- 5% chance to appear as a mining zombie. He will break the blocks to get to the player.
How to install Enhanced AI
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Insane96MCP