Enhanced Farming 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a nice rebirth of the Better Farming mod, the latest version of which was released for MC 1.6.2. This, like its predecessor, will significantly expand the possibilities of farming and allow you to grow a whole bunch of new plants.
Now you can grow fruit trees such as cherries, apples, pears, and a bunch of vegetable and berry bushes. Using such an abundance of food, you will no longer need to use meat as the main food, because you can make high-energy cocktails from fruits that will give a lot of boosts for your character.
How to install Enhanced
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.