Along with EqualDragons 1.15.2 modification, after killing each dragon, an egg and the maximum amount of experience will be dropped (as in the first time). You can also configure the option to drop eggs only after a certain dragon kill.
Use this tweak to add more logic to the game and improve the vanilla balance, because by standard you will not get anything after the second and subsequent kills of the main boss, but now this place will become the most precious in terms of getting experience points. Some of the modifications require a dragon egg to craft legendary weapons and armor, but to avoid using creative inventory, you can do this without using cheats.
How to install EqualDragons
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.